Early Years - Teaching Assistant
CPSS are looking recruit a EYFS teaching assistant who can support a pupil with additional needs on a one:one basis in the Reception class. This pupil is none verbal and can demonstrate challenging behaviour at times. This pupil requires a calm and friendly TA to support him in all areas of school life. This "good" school is based in the Acocks Green area of Birmingham.
This is a full time post for the duration of the summer term, The person who is successfully recruited will be joining an inspirational team in a lovely school.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term experience of working with children experiencing SEN
* SEN experience covering Foundation stage
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, CPSS Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £100 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.