The Catholic Diocesan Supply Service (CDSS) is a Partnership between ITN Mark Education and the Diocese of Leeds. Formed in January 2010, the Partnership provides Catholic Schools with teachers and support staff who support and play an important role in the Catholic ethos of our schools.
Our Diocesan schools make a strong contribution to education in Yorkshire and are integral in the mission of the Church. Strong partnerships are key and we recognise the value and support of CDSS.
Principal Officer for Education, Diocese of Leeds
CDSS prides itself on the standard of service that our schools receive.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Value without compromising on quality
- A strong sense of Catholicity amongst supply staff
- Competitive rates for an exceptional service
- Telephone support between 7.00am to 5.30pm (9am to 5pm during school holidays) with a 24 hour out-of-office service
- Access to a large bank of teaching and support staff
- Fully dedicated compliance team committed to maintaining high standards
- A personal service from experienced consultants
- Reduction in the burden of self-recruitment
- Free internet advertising
- Supply staff on standby for early morning calls
- Permanent recruitment service to help save time, money and resources
- Increased network for teachers who wish to work in Catholic schools
- Highest quality supply teachers with Ofsted led INSET training
- Regular service visits and updates on current available candidates
- Mentoring for supply teachers
Catholic Diocesan Supply Service, (CDSS)
Telephone: 0113 3314121
Fax: 0113 3314496