Year 5 Class Teacher
Contract Type: Full-time cover to start from January until July with the possibility of becoming permanent
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are looking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated teacher to join a dedicated and enthusiastic team in a one form entry Catholic primary school within the Dudley area.
You would be fully supported in the role and encouraged to apply for the permanent position which would start in September.
You would have full classroom responsibility for the Year 5 class and be supported by the school and a Teaching Assistant within the class.
The successful candidate will:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Hold a Formal teaching qualification
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress
* Inspire the children to be resourceful, independent, creative and happy learners
* Be an enthusiastic team member who shares the vision of the school
* Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
If interested please apply and send your CV
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers