Primary School Booster Group Teaching Assistant Required in Stourbridge
Are you qualified Teaching assistant looking for part time work (Wednesday to Friday)
Children in England are set to benefit from a £1 billion Covid "catch-up" tuition package to directly tackle the impact of lost teaching time.
CPSS (Catholic Partnership Supply Service) are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to work in Primary Schools in the Stourbridge area on a part time basis - 3 days a week.
You will be working with small groups or on a one to one basis to raise attainment in both low and high achieving pupils across Reception to Year 6.
You will need to be a team player who can work well with the class teacher and other school staff so that all students have the best learning environment possible.
* A practising Catholic or sympathetic to and supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
* Experience of taking Intervention or Booster Groups
* Level 3 Qualified TA as a minimum
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.