Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers required for Year 5 and 6
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) currently have a shortage of experienced Key Stage 2 teachers to teach in Year 5 and 6.
If you are looking for flexible work to suit your lifestyle and would like to work in supportive Catholic schools within the North Birmingham area please apply!
Enhanced roles of pay available for high preforming candidates with excellent references.
What we look for:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.