RE and RSE Coordinator
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are recruiting an experience teacher to Lead RE and the RSE Catholic Syllabus 'Life to the Full' (Relationship, Sex and Heath Education) across 2 inner city Catholic Primary schools in Birmingham.
The position would start from January 2021 and would be until July 2020 with the possibility of going on to become a permanent position.
You would be expected to coordinate the RE Curriculum and the RSE Syllabus by providing training for staff across both schools and delivering lessons across the Primary Classes.
This will be Full Time position or the possibility of 4 days can be considered.
What we are looking for:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* Experience of Leading RE and RSE
* CCRS (Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies) would be advantageous
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.