Supply Teacher - Taunton - Primary Schools - EYFS to Key Stage 2
* An experienced teacher looking to achieve a good work life balance through part time teaching?
* A newly qualified teacher (NQT) wanting to gain valuable experience in different schools and year groups?
* An established supply teacher who is looking to shorten your commute time and secure work closer to home?
Whatever your circumstances, supply teaching with ITNMark Education & Academics is your first choice. We can offer regular local day to day work to suit you
Supply Teaching is a great lifestyle choice because:
* It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when and where you would like to work
* Working as a supply teacher is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you.
* You will benefit from working in a range of primary schools which can be a pathway to regular work ... schools will always ask for good teachers to return
We are looking to recruit subject specialists and general cover supply teachers who:
* Are enthusiastic, reliable, resilient and versatile
* Have an innovative approach to teaching and learning and the ability to engage all students
* Have UK teaching experience and a strong knowledge of primary school curriculum
* Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
* Are eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS)
* Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Alternatively, if your immediate preference is for a longer term role in one school, no problem! We have an abundance of supply teaching opportunities ranging from: day to day assignments, short/ medium/ long term positions to permanent roles.
Choose ITNMark & Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas
* We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
* We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
* We offer competitive rates of pay
* You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
* Friend referral scheme available
ITNMark Education & Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks