Are you a knowledgeable Maths or English teacher who is looking for a flexible work-life balance?
Or are you a newly qualified Maths or English teacher (NQT) who is looking to gain experience in a different classroom environment?
YES?? ITNMark Education want to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit secondary Maths and English Teachers for daily supply and short (with the potential of long) term contracts within our client secondary schools across Bristol, Taunton and Swindon.
Applications are welcome from Maths & English Teachers at any stage in their career.
For this role applicant's must:
* Have a desirable proven track record of working with students in both KS3 and KS4.
* Be an outstanding communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification in Maths or English (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS or NQT status.
* Deliver exciting and engaging English or Maths lessons using your own initiative.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
ITNMark Education are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an ITNMark Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
If you are a qualified or newly qualified Maths or English Teacher and you are available now, please send a copy of your most up to date CV with your application.
Not a qualified English or Maths secondary teacher but you are qualified in a different subject?
Or are you unqualified and want to know more about our unqualified roles?
ITNMark Education are regularly looking for brilliant and enthusiastic education staff to fill a range of roles that we have currently available! Contact us to discuss other opportunities that we may have or you can contact us to find out more information about our 'refer a friend' scheme!