I am looking to appoint a learning support person who can support a non-verbal child with Autism. Some personal care may factor. I am looking for someone who has a positive demeanour and who is going to add to this child's day in an uplifting way. Focus on supporting learning and development is key and experience of supporting children with Autism crucial.
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE and must have experience working in a school environment within the past two years.
The ideal candidate:
* Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Extensive curriculum knowledge
* Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
* Promote positive behaviour
* Sensitive towards children's individual learning abilities and able to boost self esteem
* Work well with colleagues and support the classroom Teacher
* Committed to the learning and development of pupils within their care
* Develop and promote positive relationships
* Have high expectations for the child you support
* Prepare and maintain the learning environment
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Full support of your designated consultant
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment where you make a difference
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilities
- ITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
- If you wish to be considered for this role please attach your CV and you will be contacted directly