Level 3 - Teaching Assistant - Dudley
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Are you looking for a new role where you are able to make a difference?
ITN Mark Education are looking for a suitably qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant. The ideal Teaching Assistant will be committed to raising standards, have high expectations and will work alongside a conscientious, hardworking and welcoming school team.
You will be a Teaching Assistant who:
* has experience of working in a school environment
* has experience of the EYFS, KS1 & KS2 knowledge
* has experience of working with SEN children
* has experience of delivering 1:1's and intervention work
* has proven skills that will contribute to classroom practice
* is a reflective and flexible practitioner
* is committed to developing personalised learning
* has excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
If you are available immediately and would like to start working in schools within the area of Dudley then we would love to hear from you. Please call the office on 0121 616 1666.