Primary Class Teacher - Solihull
ITN Mark Education are looking to appoint enthusiastic and hardworking primary class teachers to be available on a day-to-day, long/short term basis. We have been inundated with supply work in Solihull and the surrounding areas. If you are looking for daily teaching supply work where you would like the flexibility to support your work life balance, then we would love to hear from you!
You must have a Qualified Teacher Status with a minimum teaching experience of 2 years within the UK.
The successful applicants will:
* Have the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through their own best practice.
* Create a classroom learning environment that is happy, challenging and engaging.
* A creative approach to the curriculum and the ability to deliver learning in an exciting way.
* Take full advantage of the opportunities we offer in developing our curriculum and learning skills.
* Be committed to working as part of a team.
* Ideally have experience of teaching EYFS/Reception
Please contact 0121 616 1666 for further information on this role!