Flexible SEN Assistant - Level 3
ITN Mark Education are urgently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who will be available on a full time basis to cover across all year groups at a mainstream primary school, based in Kings Heath.
You will be working on a one to one basis with children who have special needs, the ideal TA will be flexible across all year groups who is able to accommodate and support children with individual needs.
This is a long-term position up until next year July 2022.
The ideal candidate:
* Has a good understanding of the EYFS, KS1 & KS2 National curriculum
* Is able to work with individuals and small groups to support with catch up and children with SEN
* Is motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable, able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
* Has a good grasp of spoken and written English and Mathematical skills
* Has excellent communication skills and understanding individual needs
* Is confident in supporting pupils with English and Maths skills
In return, ITN Mark Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £100 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.
For more information contact Neyna Nar on 0121 616 1666 or email your CV