EYFS Teacher - Birmingham
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint Early Years Teachers required from September 2021 or as soon as possible who will be available to work on a supply basis covering day to day work and long term contracts.
If you are an EYFS Teacher who is now looking for flexibility with work and would just like to take on daily supply work then we can definitely help you! ITN Mark Educations works with many schools across the area of Birmingham so if you are looking to register or would like further information on this then please contact us on 0121 616 1666.
EYFS Teacher requirements
* Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
* Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Have a minimum 2 years' experience of teaching both Nursery & Reception
* Be committed to working with parents, governors and the local community
* Show a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school