Level 3 Teaching Assistant: September start
CPSS are seeking a level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant for a "Good" school in the Moseley area of South Birmingham area to be available for a full time TA post.
The successful TA will be a whole class support in Reception, EYFS experience and good knowledge of phonics is essential
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a school.
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1.
* Be a positive role model in school