Nursery Assistant required ASAP - Sutton Coldfield
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and passionate Level 3 Nursery Assistant who has the vision, skills and ability to care and provide excellent experiences for young children, in their high quality nursery provision. The Nursery Assistant will be hands on and ready to support the Teacher.
This post is based in Sutton Coldfield within a primary school and this is an immediate start!!
This is a part time position (mornings only).
The successful applicant will:
* Be required to have at least 2 years' experience of working with young children in a good or outstanding setting.
* Hold a level 3 recognised qualification in childcare and education or equivalent.
* Have the ability to support the nursery management in providing high quality and effective day-to-day care and education for children by providing a caring and stimulating environment full of opportunities and experiences for the children and families to learn from and explore.
* Be able to work as part of a team of qualified and experienced Nursery Staff.
* Be required to be a key person to a group of children and families and have the ability and confidence to work alongside parents, carers and other professional's e.g. health visitors and inclusion support.
* Have the ability to carry out observations and assessments on young children and make accurate judgements on each child's development and measure progress.
If you are a qualified Level 3 Nursery Assistant and available immediately then please contact Neyna Nar on 0121 616 1666.