1:1 Teaching Assistant - Edgbaston
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team who will be available to work on a long-term basis. This opportunity can potentially lead to a permanent position for the school we are recruiting for. You must have experience of delivering 1:1 support in primary schools.
The successful Teaching Assistants will have:
* Level 3 Qualification in Childcare/Teaching Assistant
* BA (Hons) in Education (or something relevant)
* GCSEs at C or above in Maths and English
* Experience delivering 1:1 support to pupils
* Proven ability within a school Environment
* Fully conversant with the National Curriculum
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Continued professional development for TA's
* Regular work in local schools
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme
* Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, face to face interview plus a minimum of two working references.