ITN Mark Leadership & Permanent flagship recruitment service is designed to offer a bespoke, cost effective and time saving means of recruiting the very best in leadership talent.
We have the experience and capacity of recruiting school leaders both on an interim and a substantive basis across a spectrum of roles including Headteacher, Deputy Head, Assistant Head, Director of Education and Inclusion Manager.
Our proactive and innovative approach offers a wealth of recruitment solutions and fully complements our wider leadership services, with our team of former school leaders and discerning senior recruiters committed to ensuring the highest standards across the entire recruitment process.
In your school
We will work closely with the Governing Body, Headteacher, Lead Sponsor and other stakeholders to fully understand and appreciate the ethos, the vision and the very specific and individual needs of your school in order to identify the desired competencies, skills and experience you require from the ideal candidate. Once these have been agreed, we will use our proactive recruitment expertise to source, select and present a high quality field of suitable candidates for your consideration.
As part of the recruitment process, we will:
- Target our existing database of education professionals gained over fifteen years of operation
- Identify and approach our extensive network of contacts in the education sector
- Utilise various online and offline advertising strategies to position your role at the forefront of the market
- Carry out preliminary competency interviews
- Complete reference checks designed to provide full and detailed information on each candidate, allowing for more informed decision making
- Organise and facilitate the interview process
- Provide assistance on long-listing and short-listing, candidate rejection and contract negotiation
Our breadth and depth of experience within the education landscape ensures we have a clear understanding and appreciation of the range of essential leadership skills required to meet the evolving challenges currently facing our schools and academies.