KS2 - Teaching Assistant
I am urgently looking recruit a Key Stage 2 teaching assistant who can provide whole class support to year 5. This improving school is based in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham.
This welcoming school are based close to the city centre and offer a supportive enviroment to staff and pupils, The succsessful candidate will have key stage 2 expereince and be available to work Full time until July 2021
The person who is successfully recruited will be joining an inspirational team in a lovely school.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term experience of working with key stage 2 children
* SEN experience covering KS2
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, CPSS will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £100 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.