Reception Teacher - Based in Wolverhampton
CPSS are currently looking to recruit a full time Reception Teacher based in the Wolverhamptob area. This is an Ofsted reported 'Good School' with hard working, welcoming and enthusiastic children in a thriving yet traditional environment.
You will be joining an effective and efficient staffing team who are passionate about motivating and exciting children to learn. This position will start ASAP and finishes at the end of the academic year.
You will need:
* Teaching qualification and primary teaching experience
* Have eligibility to work in the UK
* Be able to provide references that covers your last two years of work or your last two teaching placements and University references if you are not an NQT
* Be a committed teacher with high expectations with the willingness to go the extra mile
* Have good classroom management skills
* Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
CPSS can offer you:
* A committed and supportive team of school staff who work together for the best of their children delivering outstanding outcomes for the children.
* A forward thinking school that plans for all children to have a rounded and engaging curriculum.
* Competitive rates of pay for Teachers
* Weekly pay
* Opportunity to work on our guaranteed pay scheme
For more information on the above or to discuss the opportunities CPSS recruit for, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team! Available on 0121 665 6314