Booster's and Intervention Support - Teaching Assistant
CPSS are looking recruit an accomplished teaching assistant who can support small groups of pupils across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. This role is primarily to support Boosters and intervention for all SEND pupils across the school. These children require a calm and friendly TA to support them in all areas of school life. This "Outsanding" school is based in the Oldbury area of Sandwell.
This is a part time time post for the duration of the summer term, The person who is successfully recruited will be joining an inspirational team in a lovely school.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term experience of working with children experiencing SEN
* SEN experience covering KS2
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, CPSS Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £100 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.