Level 3 Teaching Assistants
ITN Mark Education are looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants to help support our schools based in North Birmingham. We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who will offer catch up support to small groups of children, work within a classroom environment and deliver targeted interventions.
Areas we cover in North Birmingham are - Great Barr, Sutton Coldfield, Erdington, Handsworth, Oldbury, West Bromwich, Halesowen, Perry Barr, Aston and others
You must hold a level 3 qualification. Classroom experience is essential and SEN experience is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a good understanding of the EYFS, KS1 & KS2 National curriculum
* Is able to work with individuals and small groups to support with catch up and children with SEN
* Is motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable, able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
* Has a good grasp of spoken and written English and Mathematical skills
* Has excellent communication skills and understanding individual needs
* Is confident in supporting pupils with English and Maths skills
If you are currently looking for work whether that is full time, part time or day to day then we would love to hear from you! Please get in contact now and call the office on 0121 616 1666.