Teaching Assistant - Walsall
CPSS are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant at reception level on a temporary basis to start a new position beginning in January 2021 within the Walsall area.
This is an improving school with a head teacher who has a fantastic vision for the school and has a passion for maintaining the Catholic ethos. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work alongside a pupil on a one-to-one basis that is able to provide an excellent learning environment and are passionate about education. You will motivate and stimulate this child's learning abilities by encouraging, supporting and supervising activities. You will maintain a high standard in learning and commitment in delivering to the best of your ability.
The successful Early Years Practitioners / Teaching Assistants will have:
* Ideally Level 3 Qualification in Childcare/Teaching Assistant or equivalent
* Preferred experience with working at KS1
* BA (Hons) in Education (or something relevant)
* GCSEs at C or above in Maths and English
* Proven ability within a school Environment
* Fully conversant with the National Curriculum
Benefits of working with CPSS:
* Continued professional development for Teaching Assistants (TA's)
* Regular work in local schools
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to CPSS scheme
* Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
CPSS requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, take part in an interview and provide a minimum of two working references.