One to One Teaching Assistant Required
Salary/ Rate: £60-£80 per day
ITNMark & Academics are looking to appoint SEN TA's to work one to one with pupils of Primary age at schools in the Taunton and Bridgwater areas. The roles are for 5 days per week, and to start in January, working full time. Supporting pupils with SEN.
The ideal candidate will have previous TA experience, will be confident undertaking work to the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
* Two references working with children
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
* Experience working with pupils on a 1:1 and/or group basis
* A calm and nurturing approach
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Choose ITN Mark & Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas * We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff * We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs * We offer competitive rates of pay * You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant * Friend referral scheme available
ITNMark Education & Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks