ITNMark & Academics are currently working with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' 2 Primary School, who are currently looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher. They are looking for a teacher to take over the class and demonstrate outstanding teaching. Working in a friendly, lively and vibrant school, this position is ideal for an experienced Teacher as well as an NQT.
We are currently looking for a flexible practitioner who is able to motivate pupils to develop attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for primary education. As a reflective teacher you will evaluate and review your own teaching methods, materials and plans, making appropriate changes when required.
You will need to teach all primary subjects to a high standard, according to the National Curriculum, keeping good order, discipline and respect for others as an integral part of the classroom ethos. You will be responsible for teaching a class, set or group or individual pupils, and to set tasks to be undertaken both at school and at home.
The children's work should be marked and assessed daily and accurate records kept of their progress. Regular parent's evening will be held so that all relevant information relating to the children's education and emotional well-being can be fed back.
To be considered for these roles you must have
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
* Professional reference checks
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Choose ITN Mark & Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas * We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff * We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs * We offer competitive rates of pay * You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant * Friend referral scheme available
ITNMark Education & Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks