Level 3 - MALE Teaching Assistants required: January 2021 or earlier
ITN Mark Education are urgently looking for Male Teaching Assistants within the area of Birmingham.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a school.
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school. `
* Have experience in doing 1:1's and working with challenging behaviour
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 1 & 2.
* Be a positive role model in school
Please get in contact with Neyna Nar if you wish to hear further information on this role - 0121 616 1666.