SEN Level 3 Teaching Assistant required in Kings Heath
Initially based in Year 3 but must have flexibility with any age range.
ITN Mark Education are looking for a suitably qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic SEN Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support a child with special needs. You will join our friendly team, be enthusiastic, committed to raising standards, have high expectations and will work alongside a conscientious, hardworking and welcoming team.
This role is starting in January 2021 and will be a full time, long term position.
You will be a SEN Teaching Assistant who:
* has experience of working in a school environment;
* Has experience of working with children who have special needs
* has proven skills in delivering intervention programmes in reading and phonics;
* is a reflective and flexible practitioner;
* is committed to developing personalised learning;
* has excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents;