Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
A child's education shapes their future, and a good role model can influence their whole life. Could you change the future, and influence the lift of a child with additional special educational needs?
Are you a graduate who believes in the power of education and wants to work with children with SEN? Do you have the resilience and determination to work with children who can demonstrate challenging behaviours and mental health needs?
We work with a large number of schools across the area, focussed on supporting children with SEN, or SEMH needs. You'll be kept busy, working with pupils aged 5-19 with a wide range of learning difficulties and disabilities. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You'll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote confidence, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed.
* Passionate about working with young people with ASD, ADHD, and other learning difficulties
* A graduate with a high standard of education
* Emotionally resilient
* Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
* Experienced with personal care
We're… ITN Mark Supported by Academics!
* ITN Mark & Academics are established and respected education recruiters
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to ITN Mark & Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Our staff say…
* 'I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!'
* 'A warm, friendly, but professional service'
* 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Choose ITN Mark & Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Taunton, Bridgwater and the surrounding areas * We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff * We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs * We offer competitive rates of pay * You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant * Friend referral scheme available
ITNMark Education & Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks