Level 3 - Teaching Assistant - Edgbaston
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants to join our successful supply teaching team and who will be willing to work in the Edgbaston area in January 2021. This opportunity can potentially lead to a permanent position!
The schools we are currently working with are looking for Teaching Assistants who provide an excellent learning environment and are passionate about education. You will motivate and stimulate children's learning abilities by encouraging, supporting and supervising activities. You will maintain a high standard in learning and commitment in delivering to the best of your ability.
The successful Early Years Practitioners will have:
* Level 3 Qualification in Childcare/Teaching Assistant
* BA (Hons) in Education (or something relevant)
* GCSEs at C or above in Maths and English
* Proven ability within a school Environment
* Fully conversant with the National Curriculum
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Continued professional development for TA's
* Regular work in local schools
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to ITN Mark Education scheme
* Flexibility to work around existing commitments/Jobs
ITN Mark Education requires all Teaching Assistants to have a fully enhanced DBS, face to face interview plus a minimum of two working references.