EYFS Teacher - Part Time - Bordesley Green
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic EYFS teacher. The successful candidate will be a hard working individual who is fully committed to the schools values and ethos.
It is an exciting time to be part of the school's fantastic team and they are looking for a teacher who can play a real part in shaping the learning journey for our children.
Are you that special person who can help them to make a real difference to their pupils' lives and help them to aspire to what they want to be?
The successful candidate will:
* Be a consistently good to outstanding teacher who inspires pupils.
* Great knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Be committed to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst being challenged through an interesting and diverse curriculum offer.
* Be a positive and enthusiastic person who is a real team player.
* Be able to create and maintain effective partnerships with parents/carers, the community and other schools.
We can offer you:
* A dedicated Education Consultant to help you with your career progression.
* Fantastic Teaching Rates which is paid weekly!
* An encouraging environment in which to develop your skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development.
* £100 worth of voucher for 'REFER A FRIEND' Scheme.