Primary School Booster Group Teachers Required across the Black Country
Are you qualified Primary Teacher looking for flexible working?
Do you love teaching and want part time hours?
Children in England are set to benefit from a £1 billion Covid "catch-up" tuition package to directly tackle the impact of lost teaching time.
CPSS (Catholic Partnership Supply Service) are looking for experienced qualified teachers to work in Primary Schools across the Black Country. You will be working with small groups or on a one to one basis to raise attainment in both low and high achieving pupils. You will be expected to plan and assess your students work in both literacy and numeracy to enable them reach their full potential. You may also be asked to support with other subjects on the curriculum when required.
You will need to be a team player who can work well with the class teacher and other school staff so that all students have the best learning environment possible.
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* Experience of taking Intervention or Booster Groups
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.