KS2 - SEN Teaching Assistant
CPSS are looking recruit a KS2 teaching assistant who can support a child on a one to one basis to encourage transition into the class setting. The school is based in the Northfield area of Birmingham.
This child who has Speech & Language difficulties is in need of a learning support assistant who is able to support them with personal care, behaviourally and academically.
The person who is successfully recruited will be joining an inspirational team in a lovely school.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term experience of working with children experiencing SEN
* SEN experience covering KS2
* Able to support strong willed children and manage behaviour
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children they support
* Confident in communicating with SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Dedicated to working with SEN children & helping them thrive
* Meticulous when it comes to completing individual education plan's (IEP) to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are not only recorded but rewarded
In return, ITN Mark Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools
* Vouchers worth £100 for every qualified teacher or level 3 teaching assistant you recommend who starts working for us.