Graduate Teaching Assistant
A child's education shapes their future, and a good role model can influence their whole life. Could you change the future, and influence the lift of a child with additional special educational needs?
Are you a graduate who believes in the power of education and wants to work with children and support their learning? Do you have the resilience and determination to work with children on a one to one basis who can demonstrate challenging behaviours?
We work with a large number of Primary Schools across the area, with roles ranging from classroom support to focussing on supporting children with SEN, or SEMH needs.
Every role will keet you busy, working with primary aged pupils a wide range of learning potential. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You'll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You'll work on learning activities, promote confidence, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed.
* Passionate about working with young people
* A graduate with a high standard of education
* Emotionally resilient
* Promote happiness, self-reliance and encourage positive interactions
* Experienced with personal care
We're… ITNMark - Supported by Academics!
* ITNMark & Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated Consultant helping you find work
* A large number of schools exclusive to ITNMark & Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
Our staff say…
* 'I had never registered with an agency before and Academics have been wonderful!'
* 'A warm, friendly, but professional service'
* 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like 'more than just a number'
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we're happy to discuss our opportunities with you!
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over, or give me a call!