Level 3 Teaching Assistant: January 2020
CPSS are urgently looking for Teaching Assistants within the area of Northfield or local to be available on a day to day, long or short term basis.
We wish to appoint Teaching Assistants who -
* Have previous experience working in a school.
* Already holds a relevant NVQ level 3 or equivalent and has a proven track record of contributing to the raising of standards in a school.
* Will work in the classroom assisting and supporting the teacher in all aspects of work.
* Will work in school supporting whole school initiatives.
* Has an ability to work collaboratively with all staff.
* Will be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
* Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
* Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions throughout Key Stage 2.
* Be a positive role model in school