121 SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a teaching assistant with experience of working 121 eith children with ADHD in a Primary setting.
A Full Time position has become available in a non Catholic school with the Wombourne area to work 121 with a Year 3 child with diagnosed ADHD. This position would be for a immediate start.
* A teaching assistant who will fully support the ethos and practices of our schools
* An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education related topics - Level 2 will be considered
* Experience of working with SEND children.
* Passionate about children's learning
* Enthusiastic and caring
* A reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information please contact Emma Smith on 0121 665 6314.
Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.