Are you new to education and looking to get your first teaching role?
Are you looking to return to teaching but not sure where to start?
As a Supply Teacher you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you work, creating a great opportunity to experience different schools and environments, to find the right one for you.
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service want to help you find your next position which may be day to day supply, longer full time/part time work or perhaps a permanent position.
What we look for:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV using the apply function below
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.