Are you a teaching assistant with experience of working with children with or without SEN, small group, whole class or 121 work in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) and ITN Mark Education are recruiting teaching assistants to work in short and long term contracts in Catholic Schools within the Black Country area.
What we look for:
* A teaching assistant who will fully support the ethos and practices of our schools
* An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education related topics
* Passionate about children's learning
* Enthusiastic and caring
* A reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information please contact Emma Smith on 0121 665 6314.
Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.