Primary Supply Teachers Needed for Temporary positions within the Dudley and the Birmingham North area.
As a Supply Teacher you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you work, creating a great opportunity to experience different schools and environments, to find the right one for you.
Do you want to work in a friendly, caring and supporting environment?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) are recruiting experienced teachers or NQT's to work within Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
Vacancies available for day to day and long term work, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Enhanced roles of pay available for high preforming candidates with excellent references.
What we look for:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information please contact Emma Smith on 0121 665 6314.
Refer a friend to CPSS and receive £100 worth of capital bond vouchers.