Level 3 Teaching Assistant, South Birmingham
CPSS is currently recruiting for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join a welcoming and friendly school in the kings heath area. Ofsted graded this as a good school, who boast a fantastic SLT and supportive staff. This school have 2 vacancies available, they require a full time Teaching assistant and also a part time teaching assistant to work on Thursdays and Fridays.
You will be working with small groups of pupils in across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Your focus will be to help raise attainment in Numeracy and Literacy. You may also be required to support targeted pupils on a 1:1 basis to aid their academic progress. When you are not working with the groups you will be utilised around the school to support other class teachers as and when needed.
To be considered you must be a qualified level 3 teaching assistant and must have recent experience of over 6 months supporting pupils in a primary school. Having strong classroom/small group control, flexibility and an enthusiastic personality is advantageous.
Successful Teachers must have:
* Hold a Level 3 Qualification
* Eligibility to work in UK
* Good Team Player
* Use own initiative
* Benefits of working through CPSS:
* Excellent school resources
* Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
* Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
* Ongoing professional development
* Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant If you are driven and motivated please contact us today!
* CPSS requires all support staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.