Year 1 Teacher
CPSS are proud to promote a new and exciting opportunity that has arisen at a school for September 2020.
CPSS are looking to recruit a Year 1 Teacher for a 1 form entry school in the Great Barr area. We are seeking a key stage 1 teacher who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to delivering outstanding practice. This is a Good school with fantastic support a fantastic SLT.
This is a full time post starting in Sept 2020 until July 2021
You will have:
* High ambitions for yourself and a commitment to provide every child with the best possible start in life
* The skills of an excellent, creative, successful classroom practitioner with a dedication and determination to secure good and better progress and raise attainment for all children
* A good knowledge of how young children learn and develop
* The ability to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next step's in children's learning
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to developing and maintaining close links within the whole community
* A flexible approach to challenge and change
We can offer you:
* A dedicated education recruitment consultant to help with your career progression.
* Weekly Pay!
* An out of office contact number to reach your consultant!
* A supportive and happy staff and governing body who work together for success
* The opportunity to work with and to develop creative practice in both the classroom and outdoor area.