The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) and ITN Mark Education are urgently recruiting enthusiastic and committed Primary supply teachers with Key Stage 2 experience who are looking to work on a short and long-term basis, covering absences across Catholic and Non Catholic Primary Schools within the Wolverhampton location.
What we look for:
* For our Catholic schools a Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices within the school
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning and provide stimulating lessons
* Strong subject knowledge
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV using the apply function below
Refer a friend and receive up to £125 worth of High Street vouchers.