Primary Teacher - Temporary September to December 2020
The Catholic Partnership are recruiting a hard working and effective Year 3 Teacher to join a popular and "Good" Primary school in the south Birmingham area. This is a good opportunity for an effective key stage 2 Teacher who would like a short term role within a good school.This is a full time post teaching year 3 to cover a maternity leave, this post could extend into 2021.
The ideal candidate should:
* Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
* Be familiar with using smart boards and other IT facilities as an aid to learning
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below