I am looking to recruit a Level 3 trained teaching assistant to work in Catholic Faith schools in Birmingham. If you are a practising Catholic or have experience of working in Catholic Faith schools, can you please submit your CV and you will be contacted to register with our Catholic Partnership desk within ITN Mark.
We are looking for a range of candidates to whether you have worked one to one, in early years or supported Year 2/6 SATs in key stage two we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE minimum and must have experience working within a primary school environment within the past two years.
The successful candidate will:
* Have worked and supported in primary schools previously
* Have carried our interventions and booster groups
* Be able to start immediately and is available for the rest of the academic year during term time
* Will have Maths GCSE level A - C
* Will have English GCSE level A - C
* Will be a positive and supportive influence to the teacher and children you support
* Be dedicated to helping the children achieve results and targets set and engage and encourage
* Will go above and beyond to ensure you build relationships with staff, parents and children
* Be mindful to ensure that the children you support have a positive learning experience
* Be able to recognise the child's needs & adapt the learning accordingly to ensure children thrive
* Provide a safe and stimulating environment for children
* Promote positive behaviour always
* Engage with all children and boost their self esteem
* Be totally committed to the learning and development of pupils within your care
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of ITN Mark education:
* Good rates of pay including weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
* Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education even if only for one day
ITN Mark Education requires all staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview.
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Full support of your designated consultant
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment where you make a difference
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilities
- ITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
- If you wish to be considered for this role please attach your CV and you will be contacted directly