I am looking to appoint a learning support person who is qualified in early years and can support pupils with all areas of the foundation stage curriculum. Experience in this setting is paramount.
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE or Practitioner Status and must have experience working in a school environment within the past two years.
The ideal candidate:
* Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Extensive curriculum knowledge of early years
* Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
* Promote positive behaviour always
* Sensitive towards children's individual learning abilities and able to boost self esteem
* Work well with colleagues and support the classroom Teacher
* Committed to the learning and development of pupils within their care
* Develop and promote positive relationships
* Prepare and maintain the learning environment
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of ITN Mark education:
* Good rates of pay including weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
* Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education even if only for one day
ITN Mark Education requires all staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview.