Are you compassionate, patient and willing to work above and beyond supporting children with special educational needs?
Do you have high expectations for the child you are supporting despite everything that has come before your first day working with them?
I am looking for forward thinking, positive, compassionate people with experience of supporting children with special educational needs looking for working opportunities in the Birmingham area.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Someone who enjoys working with and inspiring children
* Level 3 qualified minimum
* Previously experienced in supporting children with special educational needs
* Knowledgeable in your field and about the type of SEN you specialise in
* Positive and joyful in your demeanour
* Dedicated to the child they are supporting even if only for one day
* Confident in communicating with Parents, SENCO and any additional contacts on the child or children you support
* Encouraging the children, you support to thrive having high expectations of them which you want them to achieve
* Meticulous when it comes to following procedures, completing IEP's to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are recorded and rewarded
* Keeping the children in your care safe at ALL times and ensuring your safeguarding training is up to date
In return, ITN Mark Education will offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay for teaching assistants
* Continued professional development tailored to your personal career path
* Carry out work in local school settings to broaden your experience
* Weekly pay upon receipt of completed timesheets
* A great platform with which to start or develop your career in support within schools