Are you a qualified teacher looking for local, flexible work in the Dudley, Wombourne and Stourbridge area
Do you want to work in a friendly, caring and supporting environment?
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service (CPSS) and ITN Mark Education are recruiting teachers with Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 experience to work in Catholic and Non Catholic Schools
Vacancies available for day to day, short term and long term work, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Enhanced roles of pay available for high preforming candidates with excellent references.
What we look for:
* A Catholic teacher or a teacher who will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic schools
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) in the UK
* Formal teaching qualification
* Passionate about children's learning
* Positive, enthusiastic and hardworking
* Reliable and committed work ethic
* Be able to provide two recent professional references
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information please contact Emma Smith on 0121 665 6314.
Refer a friend and receive up to £100 worth of High Street Vouchers.