ITN Mark Education and CPSS are recruiting experienced MFL Exam Invigilators fluent in Polish, Persian or Russian that currently hold a DBS on the update service.
Flexibly is needed as shifts can be a variety of mornings and afternoons.
You will be responsible for:
· Following the schools exam rules and procedures
· Ensuring students have required equipment
· Managing behaviour during the exam ensuring all exam conditions are maintained at all times
· Ensuring the correct papers have been given to all pupils
· Setting up and clearing away the exam room
· Collecting in exam papers and delivering to the exams officer
Previous invigilation experience is essential as well as a DBS on the update service as you will be required to work after February Half Term
Send your CV by using the Apply function below. For further information please contact Emma Smith on 0121 6161666
Refer a friend and receive up to £100 worth of High Street Vouchers.