I am looking to recruit a Level 3 trained teaching assistant to work full time for the rest of the academic year supporting KS2.
The day will start with supporting the teacher and whole class with the curriculum. In the afternoon, you will be responsible for taking small groups for interventions and boosters, to help children in areas where they may need extra support with their learning.
The school is looking for someone who is confident in Year 6 and has carried out SATs interventions and boosters.
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE minimum and must have experience working within a primary school environment within the past two years.
The successful candidate will:
* Have worked and supported in Year 6 SATs previously
* Have carried our interventions and booster groups
* Be able to start immediately and is available for the rest of the academic year during term time
* Will have Maths GCSE level A - C
* Will have English GCSE level A - C
* Will be a positive and supportive influence to the teacher and children you support
* Be dedicated to helping the children achieve results and targets set and engage and encourage
* Will go above and beyond to ensure you build relationships with staff, parents and children
* Be mindful to ensure that the children you support have a positive learning experience
* Be able to recognise the child's needs & adapt the learning accordingly to ensure children thrive
* Provide a safe and stimulating environment for children
* Promote positive behaviour always
* Engage with all children and boost their self esteem
* Be totally committed to the learning and development of pupils within your care
* You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of ITN Mark education:
* Good rates of pay including weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
* Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education even if only for one day
ITN Mark Education requires all staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview.