ITN Mark Education is looking for someone with school experience to cover the front reception desk in a friendly local two-form entry school. System experience is essential as you will be processing dinner monies and collating data.
The hours are 08.30am - 4.30pm
Experience of using CMIS/SIMS is essential.
The successful candidate will have a positive; friendly can do attitude and able carry out tasks with organised and time managed precision.
You will be dealing with parents, staff and children as well as visitors at the school so you must be approachable and well presented.
Successful Administrators hold the following attributes:
* CMIS/SIMS experience is essential as you will be processing dinner monies
* Customer facing /School reception experience is ideal
* Answering the telephone and transferring calls
* Dealing with dinner monies
* Meeting and Greeting Parents and visitors
* Dealing with front desk queries
* General administration and office duties
* High level of written and oral communication skills are essential
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Full support of your designated consultant
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment where you make a difference
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilities
- ITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face-to-face interview
- If you wish to be considered for this role please attach your CV and you will be contacted directly