ITN Mark Education would like to welcome a school administrator with vast experience of SIMS or CMIS to apply for this vacancy to support a friendly, family orientated primary school in the South of Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have a positive, friendly can do attitude and able carry out tasks with organised and time managed precision.
You will be dealing with parents, staff and children as well as visitors at the school so you must be approachable and well presented.
Successful Administrators hold the following attributes:
* MUST have a vast amount of SIMS
* Must have addsum 4
* Must be able to cover Attendance
* Must have a good understanding of finances and how to enter dinner monies
* Must have experience of entering admissions & carrying out census
* Customer facing /School reception experience
* Answering the telephone
* Dealing with dinner monies
* Meeting and Greeting Parents, students alike
* Dealing with front desk queries
* General administration and office duties
* Completing IEP forms
* High level of written and oral communication skills are essential
* Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Working as part of a lovely team
* Enjoying working in a lovely environment
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent support
* Wonderful facilitiesITN Mark Education requires all candidates to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
* If you are interested in applying for this role, please attach your current CV to this advert.