ITN Mark are looking for a dedicated and experienced early years' teacher to cover a maternity leave from March 2020 until March 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity for a reception teacher to join a forward thinking school, with exceptional support and plenty of opportunity for professional development.
This is a 'GOOD OFSTED school' with passionate and dedicated teaching and leadership teams who want their pupils to be given the best start to their education. A secure and safe learning environment has been created so the children can thrive and be encouraged to become independent learners.
You would be required to work full time with responsibility for planning, preparing and marking work and assessment of pupils. There are two additional reception teachers and an early year's lead meaning you would be part of a supportive dedicated early years team.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have excellent EYFS curriculum knowledge
* Be able to engage children in lessons that are creative, stimulating, fun and engaging
* Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be dedicated to the emotional support and learning of pupils in their care
* Be able to use positive, encouraging language and tone to boost children's self esteem
* Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
* Excellent school resources
* Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
* Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
* Ongoing professional development
* Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
* Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
ITN Mark Education requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the apply function below